Can't open files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jilean1724

hi guys, have a problem using my pc, i hav this helper who knows how to operate things inside compter, but apparently hes out of town n i cant reach him, first i cant open the files that i have here, it goes hang all i can press is the ALT tab, but then i need to restart it.,also i need to put my usb at the back of or front of my computer, i can view the appearance of the folder, but i cant see whats inside of those folder, all i can do is to keep repeating rebooting my pc....pls help me..i really need those files to open...thnks mch in advance...

Note: all internet related work well, i just cant open the My documents, specially the pics., and i also want to install Deepfreeze still i cant copy it on my computer using usb., but i can view all of it. is it freezing or somethings is hiding..thnks much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online