1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Open Hardrive From MY COMPUTER

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by stefenloekito, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefenloekito

stefenloekito Thread Starter

I need help on my computer. Suddenly i can't double click the harddrive from My Computer Page.
    It gives an error message: "Please Go To The Control Panel To Install and configure system components"

And when i Right click the hard disk (C:) Icon it list out (from top to bottom)
    "Strange Symbol" --> bold and default for double click
    Search...
    Explore
    Open
    etc...

I just wondering how come the default for double click is not OPEN, rather "the strange symbol" --> which i think causes the error message.

Is there any solution on how to fix the issue?

Thank you so much in advance

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!