Can't Open MS Office Programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vish1324

Hi
Can someone please advise. I pay monthly for Microsoft office and on my computer for the last couple of months I can not open Microsoft excel, word, power point, publisher at all. It keeps coming up with the message- We're sorry, but excel/word/power point has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel will need to be closed as a result-Would you like to repair now?

I have tried clicking on repairing it-still the same problem. I have tried to take office out and reinstall-still the same problem. I have even cleaned my hard drive and reinstalled but still the same problem. I'm running out of ideas. Is my computer too old? Its a Packard bell that is windows 8.1 64 bit, intel I core i3 4150, 1 TB, 8GB DDR3.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online