cant open stuff on desktop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bounk986

hey guys i have a toshiba a505-s6980 i have avg for security and spybot search and destroy plus window 7 home edition 64 bit operating system

after i close internet exploror 8 i cant click anything on my desktop its like its locked down or something but that also happens if i close any other program like zune .or itune when my brother use's it so can you help me please be very specific on how to fix this step by step because im not a tech saavy person it took me 2o minutes just to learn how to post this i even googled it and youtube'd it so thanks. but the task bar can be clicked. to un freeze it i just act like im gonna shut it down then when it closes the internet exploror i cancel it and its all better and if i open a tab it freeze's it, so i open another tab and that one works so i have to open a tab and if it says"connectiing" and doesnt load i open another one then it works i have defragmented it and did disc clean up but that didnt help ive scanned the computer and showed nothing wrong then did it with spybot search and destroy said the same thing

Howdy,

Click on the link below and then Click on Blue Download free version........

Then double click on the file you have just download and install......update and then click on Scan.........

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online