Can't open Windows Media Player, Pls. Help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mlnu1601

I just updated my Windows Media Player today and after updating I'm asked to validate my copy of Windows but can't validate it. Please help!

mlnu1601

I'm afraid mine is not genuine. I have XP Professional installed by a technician since I have no idea how to reinstall OS. What do you suggest? Can't play music anymore since I have no other media player.

DoubleHelix

Banned
You have to buy a legal operating system. That's the only suggestion you'll get here. This site doesn't allow people to help with illegal operating systems.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Unfortunately it doesn't matter. Microsoft used to offer a discount to people who had unknowingly been sold an illegal copy of Windows, but I don't know if that is still an option.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online