1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't play my bingo and slots anymore will not download

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mersiegai, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mersiegai

Mersiegai Thread Starter

I joined Bingo Cafe and Bingo Cabin and Jet Bingo over a year ago and have been happily playing up until a couple of week ago.
    It first started on my desk top computer, I would click on the logo on my desk top and it would come up and I would click up log in and it would start to connect to the server but it gets to 15% and I get the message It Is Not Possible To Make A Connection To The Server.
    So I stopped using the desk top and started using my lap top, and that was fine up until 2 weeks ago now it's doing the same thing on my lap top.
    I have emailed Bingo Cafe and they sent me a link to re download the software direct from their site, it made no difference, I have rang my ISP and asked if maybe they were blocking the site but they said no they couldn't do that even if they wanted to. So I have emailed Bingo Cafe again asking them to help, but I thought someone on this forum might have some ideas, I even changed my browser but it made no difference.

2. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    Not sure about the specific problem, but your ISP is talking rubbish when they say they can't block a site, they can quite easily if they want to. However, I wouldn't expect that to be the problem.

3. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

Maybe..... Think it may have anything to do with Java? Fire Fox and I think Chrome are auto disabling Java because of the security problem.
    I had to manually disable Java when they first warned us, but I see after recent updates Fire Fox is auto disabling.

... just a thought. :D

Welcome to TSG btw. (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice