Can't Port Forward on Airport Extreme

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bear31899

I've been trying like mad to port forward a game on this thing. Nothing seems to work. Apple is no help and the community over there gave me advice which I followed but It still didn't work. I manually set up a port and a DHCP to the exact instructions I was given and still nothing. Before this router I would use port mapping applications (Port Map). It was super easy and worked just fine. I would love to get some advice, especially of how to allow those port mapping applications since I'm only moderately tech savvy, But I would love any advice anybody has. Thank you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online