Can't Provide A Secure Connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

VisionOfColour

Hi

I have a website visionofcolour.com and I did some recent changes to DNS files to point to one server to the next I was with 1 & 1 now I'm with godaddy. I could access the site okay up until I made DNS changes and so could my friend but now every time we search for it on goggle and in firefox it says

This site can’t provide a secure connection

visionofcolour.com uses an unsupported protocol.
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

It was suggested that I try a private window and it works fine through that but just through normal goggle (not incognito). I also have a SSL key which I yet haven't uploaded to my site that I will sort on the weekend when I ring them is this the problem? I tried a few things like deleting....it was deleting something in internet properties and turning off something....it had flag in sorry I'm not much help. I'm a grateful for the help and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online