1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant read CD/d:

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by turtleman49, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtleman49

turtleman49 Thread Starter

Umm.. this is a first, since I re-installed XPHome awhile ago it cant seem to see any images on the CD, I know theres images there, I can see them on the Cam, when I place the CD in the CD Drive and try to move the images to my C: drive it dosent display any images..to move.

I do get the pop up of a windows CD burnner asking me if I want to create a CD, and it says I have files to be moved to a CD but but each time I check to delete the files to be moved it just loops back to the same screen,, its an endless circle.

All I want to do is move the files/images off the CD to the C Drive

Any ideas?

If I let the CD Wizard write the file to the CD when its done I click Finish and I get the error window pop up that says:

Canot delete nsftpch access is denied

nsftpch is a DLL in my FTP that I copied to a CD, so what happens is since it cant delete it from the burn to CD window it continues to loop back asking if I want to make another copie. Any suggestions how to delete that without removing my FTP

????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice