1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant read my emails on hotmail

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by asasinkilla, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asasinkilla

asasinkilla Thread Starter

Well,
    Hotmail.com is just getting worst. I cant even open emails, I can actually see the inbox, but I cant open any of the emails at least that I browse in private navigation in firefox. But I already deleted, coockies, history, cache, updated java.

If I hadnt all my important mails in hotmail, I would already changed to gmail or something.

Thanks

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Microsoft seems to be making even more "improvements" to Hotmail, so maybe your current problem is, like highway construction, just a "temporary inconvenience." :)

To make sure that it is not something in your Firefox configuration have you tested with another browser? Or with Firefox's Safe mode?

3. hewee

hewee

Firefox 2.x I can get to and see my email but that is it.

They are adding to much junk I do like want or like.
    I just want a simple email program that you can add attachments to and I do not need to know when all my family and friends are online and share things with everyone else.

They seem to be pushing for updated browser so the new change is going to effect a whole lot that are using older versions of a browsers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/939878

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice