Can't receive email from Outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

McChuck

I have a problem in that I can't receive email from a business associate who used MS Outlook. I am using MS Outlook Express. The only think I could think of was to check to see if he was blocked under "Block Messages." I have determined that this is not the problem because his email address is not listed. Does anyone think that there is another problem on my end, or is there an issue on my business associate's end? Would appreciate any assistance as this is most agrivating.

McChuck:) (n)

As you have had no other replies as yet may I suggest that you check the obvious first. Is he using your correct email address?? Send him an email requesting that he replies using the 'Reply' button within that email. If it does not return then you will have confirmed there are other issues at fault.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online