Cant receive HTML format using Netscape

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dog Lover

Why in the devil cant I receive E-mail attachments sent in HTML
format? Is it me that needs to do something, or the sender?
I live a good clean life but all these bad things keep happening
to me.
Please help!
DOGLOVER

Plus to you see any .html emal or is it all text base emall only?

In a private message Dog Lover said ...
Thanks for responding. We are using Netscape 4.75. I know this is an old version but it's one that my wife is comfortable with. I'm afraid that you are going to tell me that I'm going to have to upgrade to Netscape 7.0. Thanks.

Hey I still use version 4.70 so you can keep yours Dog Lover.

Go to edit, preference.
Click the + on the left side for Mail and news groups and then click on formting.
On the right it will have the .html format or plain text that you can pick.
Pick the .html format and ok your way out and then close down netscape and open it up again and it should be ok.

Plus do you see any .html email or is it all text base email only

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online