cant recieve certain emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BELLYBOY

i recive an email, it shows an unopened envelope, as soon as i click on my inbox, the message just dissapears and it doesnt even show in my sys tray that i have a new message. anyone know what the problem might be. it only happens with certain emails, most commonly .ac.uk addresses.

help......

i work in an office, on a network, our technician dd fiddle with outlook, but before he touched my machine, i was receiveing them fine, i havent a clue what hes done, but he wont be around for a week and i need help.

thanks

Hi there and Welcome to TSG!

Try checking out SLIPSTICK For anything relating to Outlook or Exchange!

It's a really great Site!

Good Luck!

ST

BELLYBOY

hi, thanks a lot, im looking at that now, hope i get an answer soon cause all these emails are just vanishing!!!!!!

thanks again

It might be that your tech person blocked the double extensions from your mailbox. We have Outlook here and I'm the network person and we have doubles blocked in addition to the executibles. Just a thought.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online