1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't reduce giant font on laptop

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by technonuts, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technonuts

technonuts Thread Starter

I have a dell laptop windows xp I did a training the other day and the tech guy could not get my power point up on his screen his projector was not reading it or whatever and the words were cut off he did something to my laptop so that the PPT presentation fit on his screen since then, the font on my computer is gigantic!!!! the desktop icon font, windows, aol, powerpoint...everything is giant sized. I checked my setting and they are as they were 10 pt verdana, normal size font, etc. NOTHING I do or another tech guy I asked could fix this a total mystery went to properties, control panel...the works tried F5 everything it has stumped everyone windows PPT etc does not print in large font but it views that way and I am going nuts any ideas????????

2. drmacpccom

drmacpccom

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090617

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice