Can't Register Jscript error 0x80004005

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

minepassport

Hey, this probleme has been hunting me for weeks, I think there is something terribly wrong with my comptuer.

So first I tryed to install this adobe program and then it said that Jscript isn't registered properly.
Then i googled the probleme. Everywhere I look says that I need to type in "regsvr32 jscript" into a ADMINISTRATED Command Prompt. I did that and a error came up says

"The module Jscript was loaded but the call to DLLregisterserver failed with Error 0x80004005"

I have tryed the same thing with VBscript and came up the same message.

i am 10000% positive that i have 100% administration right... Unless something is messed up with my registry

So then I ran Regcure.. alot of times, dected thousants of errors and fixed them. But I still can't register jscript.

And other problemes on my computer comes along with this error too like

MY NORTON 360(antivirus) WON'T SCAN!

WINDOW CAN'T UPDATE

I GET BLUE SCREEN ALOT

WHENEVER I TRY TO ACCEPT A USER AGREEMENT WITH ADOBE, IT DOESN'T WORK!!

"PC TOOLS SPYWARE DOCTOR" CAN'T SMART UPDATE.

Soo please! I really don't want to pay some guy to fix these for me.
Could anyone please tell me whats wrong with my computer and how to fix it??

- I am willing to pay for any program

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section

This could be due to incorrect permissions (registry and/or file system). Microsoft has a tool to reset the security permissions to default settings. See if that can help.

How do I restore security settings to the default settings?:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313222

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts