cant remember were to find history for ie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fergy73

hi,i cant remember where to find the history for ie,not the history icon on the toolbar in ie,the one that is full page with all the sites visited and what time and day,so i can see who has been visiting what sites at what time (as in my kids),i used to view this info all the time,but for the life of me i just cant seam to remember where to find it.i'd appreciate any help.thanks:confused:

Its in local setting of the profile that you want to look at. But you have to enable the machine to see all files and folders in folder options, otherwise you will not be able to see the history folder. So My comp-HHD-Docs and settings-Profile name-local settings-history. Hope this helps

fergy73

hi,thanks for trying to help npage,but i didnt really understand ur instructions,but it did however get me to look at the temp internet files (which were mainly cookies ), which gave me some of the info i was looking for,so thanks.I will keep on trying to find a full history though,so thanks again:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online