Can't remove my phone companion from my home computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pammy27

Hi need help asap I have windows 10 and I have went and put my phone companion into my home computer now the problem is can't remove it need back on to my main screen for the computer to work can anyone please help me before I loose it

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello and welcome to TSG!!

I found this online. I've not tried it myself as I have no need to, but it seems pretty straightforward:

To uninstall Your Phone in Windows 10, do the following.

1. Open PowerShell as administrator.
  2. Type or copy-paste the following command:
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
  3. Hit the Enter key. The app will be removed.
That's it.

Pammy27

Hello and welcome to TSG!!

I found this online. I've not tried it myself as I have no need to, but it seems pretty straightforward:

To uninstall Your Phone in Windows 10, do the following.

1. Open PowerShell as administrator.
  2. Type or copy-paste the following command:
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
  3. Hit the Enter key. The app will be removed.
That's it.
I would use Revo uninstaller:
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/ it has an option to remove Windows Apps. I recently used it for removing My Phone app.
Can u look at this pic

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
No picture has arrived.
If the picture is from Revo then there should be a Windows Apps option on the left hand side where the MS apps are listed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online