Can't rename Firefox bookmarks anymore...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lyhipu9

Recently, I can't do something as basic as renaming Firefox bookmarks anymore. I suspect it happened after I accidentally pressed something when about:config was on my sidebar. I don't think it's my extensions' fault, because I tested doing it in Safe Mode with all add-ons disabled. Also I don't think it's Firefox itself's fault, because I've tested running it on a different account. I ask you all to help me out of your good will :)

*Edit*
Just to clarify, I can rename fine on folders, and feeds in my bookmarks, but not links. When I try to, after right-click and pressing properties, the window shows up as usual, but when I click to save changes, nothing happens and it just stays there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online