1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't retrieve mail in AOL Inbox

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by biglawyer, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biglawyer

biglawyer Thread Starter

I have four AOL addresses. Three of these have no issues. I use one for business and that's where the problem lies. Suddenly the Inbox does not open on that address and I am unable to read Sent mail. If a storage issue I am happy to go in and delete old mail to free up space on the AOL server, but I can't get in to delete. I do not send email to Outlook but read incoming mail direct at AOL. Can you help??

2. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    please remove your email address as it's an open invitation to spammers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920096

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice