1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Run Yahoo Messenger - Help!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jamirxp, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jamirxp

jamirxp Thread Starter

I was unable to run Yahoo Messenger 8.1

Im trying to figure it out using HiJackThis but i cant find any hint why my yahoo messenger keeps on closing. Here's the scenario, i've tried to reinstall my yahoo messenger (version 9 and some lower versions) but after i have clicked the yahoo messenger icon to open it, there is no reaction, Ym does not start.

Ive tried to check the windows task manager, and ive found out that once ive opened the yahoo messenger, yahoomessenger.exe appears on the processes tab but it disappears after 2 seconds.

How can i fixed this? can anyone help me? thanks in advance, if you have any clarifications please let me know.

2. jamirxp

jamirxp Thread Starter

anyone can help me regarding this?

3. jamirxp

jamirxp Thread Starter

still unresolved please help

4. Vanquish07

Vanquish07 Banned

If you are using Vista then thats why. Vista is useless **** and Microsoft should refund every damn person who payed good money for it.

5. webfusions

webfusions

very good could someone look at my question please webfusions

6. jamirxp

jamirxp Thread Starter

im using windows xp.. :( i dont know why im experiencing this...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698494

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice