Can't Run Yahoo Messenger - Help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jamirxp

I was unable to run Yahoo Messenger 8.1

Im trying to figure it out using HiJackThis but i cant find any hint why my yahoo messenger keeps on closing. Here's the scenario, i've tried to reinstall my yahoo messenger (version 9 and some lower versions) but after i have clicked the yahoo messenger icon to open it, there is no reaction, Ym does not start.

Ive tried to check the windows task manager, and ive found out that once ive opened the yahoo messenger, yahoomessenger.exe appears on the processes tab but it disappears after 2 seconds.

How can i fixed this? can anyone help me? thanks in advance, if you have any clarifications please let me know.

Vanquish07

Banned
If you are using Vista then thats why. Vista is useless **** and Microsoft should refund every damn person who payed good money for it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online