Can't see images on the screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tracey111

I am having a problem with my screen......it is fading in and out until sometimes it is black and I can't see anything at all...Help!:confused:

hi tracey.............sounds like your monitor is going bad.........how long has this been happening? do you get any other problems/messages?

Tracey111

It has been going on for 3 days although today it is ok....it mainly happens when I have the desktop screen up........I'm not getting any messages or errors...do you think I need a new monitor?
Thanks, Tracey

Would really be best to try and borrow another monitor for a test rather than run out and buy one.

I suppose it could also be a video card or driver problem, etc.

Need to eliminate the monitor so trying a different one for a bit would test the monitor theory and not cost a fortune.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online