1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cant see images.....

Discussion in 'Networking' started by xrated, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrated

xrated Thread Starter

whenever i got to myway.com i cant see any of the banners or images on that page. What can i do to fix that?? Also, like 3 days ago, i couldnt access the page at all, i then had to fix somethin in the hosts file. But now i can access it, but cant see the images (like the myway logo, my email logo and etc.)

Also, there are some pages that when i visit them, i have to refresh them a couple of times in order to access them. Meanwhile everyone else access the page without a problem.

2. jameso321

jameso321

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217029

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice