Solved Can't seem to click anything on certain softwares

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ZoeyC

Ive been searching on the internet for this problem im facing for quite awhile now, but its recently gotten too annoying to handle

Sometimes i cant seem to click on anything on certain softwares i download, at first i thought it was the software problem itself, but then it started happening on some other softwares aswell.
I can move the window and maximize or minimize it but i cant X it out

I dont really understand much about computers so i dont really know if im explaining this correctly
So i decided to record it
Software in video : Opentoonz, immediately cant interact with anything after running
Software in video : OBS Studio 64bit, it can run, i can interact with it, but after awhile it stops working just like the first video. I had to run OBS Studio again to record it again.

So far only 4 softwares have had this problem,
- Krita 64bit
- OBS Studio
- Maya 2017 and below (2018 works well)
- Opentoonz

Ive also tried reinstalling all of these, and it doesnt fix anything

I am trying my best to explain my problem so i apologize if its hard to understand :confused:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8102 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 571 GB (199 GB Free); D: 339 GB (43 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MS-16J5
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Last edited:
Bittorrent is a haven for hackers. You download apps seeded by hackers, and they own your computer.

ZoeyC

Im using an MSI, and it comes with Nahimic.

Nahimic Audio thingy was the cause, disabled it, and everything worked fine

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online