1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant send attachments

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by neary, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neary

neary Thread Starter

I'm running VISTA and am having a problem sending some attachments. We took some pictures of our house and downloaded from the camera to "Pictures" on the PC. The camera has identified them as DSCN0247001JPG, etc. etc.
    When opening the E-mail the picture is shown FULL size and there is nothing shown in the "attachment".
    HOWEVER, there is line across the top of the E-mail that says:
    "Windows mail removed access to the following unsafe attachments"
    It then lists the DSCN--number listed above.
    If the attachment is unsafe why is it allowed to open full size.
    Is this a matter of lowering the security settings on my PC.
    If so, how do I do this?

It would be nice to show my folks the new house. Any help would be appreciated.
    neary

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice