1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant Send Emails But Receive

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by JamboDean, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JamboDean

JamboDean Thread Starter

Got a machine that cant send emails at all, as soon as its sent, its bounced bacn with this error code

0x80004005-00000000-00000000

The machine can receive no problem. Its running Outlook 2003 connected to Exchange 2003 server. There is a machine next to it running the same email account if that matters?

Any help appreciated. Its only this machine that is effected by this

Regards

2. CLCS

CLCS

Is the other machine sending emails OK or is it a problem with both machines?

3. JamboDean

JamboDean Thread Starter

Its just the one machine, its 2 different users if that should effect anything? and one email account between both but it worked fine for a a good amount of time then all of a sudden this is happening

4. CLCS

CLCS

5. JamboDean

JamboDean Thread Starter

well ive deleted the profile and reinstated it as outlook pulls all the settings from the exchange to match the other machine. Its Outlook 2003 so i dont think that resolution applies? Does outlook 2003 have add-ins?

6. JamboDean

JamboDean Thread Starter

It seems to be the account and not the machine as ive just added another mailbox to it and im able to send mail no bother from that

7. CLCS

CLCS

Yes 2003 has add-ins I believe, this may be on the exchange end which I'm not too experienced with. I thought you were working with 2010, sry about that.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085628

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice