1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't sign in to profile after verifying account

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Nothingface, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingface

Nothingface Thread Starter

I came across the "verify your account link" with settings > accounts when attempting to fix something else. It said that my account wasn't verified, so silly me clicks the link to verify it. I received a text with a code and Windows verified successfully. Next time I log in, I get the "we can't sign into your account" message at start up. See tech specs below and errors in event viewer. Any assistance appreciated in getting my account up and running.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8147 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 893 GB (732 GB Free); E: 119 GB (94 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., P8Z77-V LX
    Antivirus: Avast Antivirus, Enabled and Updated DSC_1756.JPG DSC_1755.JPG

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1187194

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice