1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't sign into Excite

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by McStagger, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. McStagger

McStagger Thread Starter

I have IE 6.0 and XP Pro with SP2. When my girlfriend is here, she cannot connect to Excite e-mail. I’m allowing cookies and have tried disabling Zone Alarm as well. No dice.

I’m completely stumped! We can’t even “sign in” to Excite. It simply says my browser is not compatible, I have to allow cookies or I have to disable my firewall.

Any ideas?

TIA.

McStagger

2. McStagger

McStagger Thread Starter

3. cristian

cristian

I don't know how to post a new message. Mieda

4. cristian

cristian

[Thanks for helping me get rid of this "thesearchmall" window that used to pop up every time I clicked on a word link. I will make a donation once my business takes off, Seriously! No other spyware removal program I tried before worked.
    ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/305847