Can't sign on AOL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leaper52mfm

When I try to sign on to AOL it goes to the sign-on page and then in a few seconds it goes to a different screen that is blue and has an error message that goes like this: An exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0031398inVXD this was called from 0028:C0019B70 NXD it may be possible to continue normallypress any key to attempt to continue * press ctr+alt+del.

Styxx

Banned
Uninstalling AOHell permanently and get a local (real) ISP will cure the problems you experience ;) But in lieu of that you'd simply uninstall AOL; Restart your computer; Then re-install AOL.

Be sure you have a firewall like free Sygate from http://download.com.com/3000-2092-10184369.html?tag=lst-0-1

AOL scans all e-mail for virus, trojan or variant now but does not stop hacker/crackers from taking control of your on-line computer and supporting spammers and terrorists!

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
Leaper:

If you decide to get rid of "AOL Hell", there's a lot more to it than just uninstalling it. I have an article in my website that will explain all the steps to take.

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips

leaper52mfm

Styxx and Flavallee, thanks for your help. I have never encountered that kind of problem before and it had me completely stumped.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online