1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't sign on AOL

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Boothbay, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boothbay

Boothbay Account Closed Thread Starter

Well, I wonder if those virus software's recommended here , Malware and superantispyware and avast and windows really do any good. For years I have been an AOL paying member until Time Warner merged with them and from then on, a non -paying member, cause TW and Aol allowed it. Reason i am mentioning this is because I cannot get any type of response from AOL in my latest problem with their browser. For the past 2 or 3 days I am not able to get beyond the welcome screen. If i click on any of its tabs, aol does not respond. I can't open mails and etc. I noticed that the welcome screen is not up to its standard, most inset screens were blank, hardly any images as the welcome screen is noted for. By tweaking the internet, I was told that a virus has infected my browser. So i scanned and defragged my entire C drive to no avail...that is why I mentioned the validity of these virus programs. So i thought by reinstalling AOL as an existing member, it might get rid of the problem...but that has not helped either.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914513

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice