cant successfully backup in windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lnill

I have a Lenovo T420 with windows 10 pro installed. It will not perform a complete backup. I get this message when I try to backup:
upload_2018-10-1_16-29-54.png
Any ideas?

To the right of Check Your Backup is the More Information button. Click the button and tell us what it says. Also, do you have the required permissions to backup the files you are trying to? Do you have a 3rd party antivirus, or are you only using Windows Defender?

crjdriver

I am not a fan of the windows backup utility. I use and recommend acronis true image. Acronis just works; no problems, no issues, no failed to restore, etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online