1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't understand about this tutorial screenshot in w10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by noyon100, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. noyon100

noyon100 Thread Starter

I can't understand about this tutorial. some one give a idea can review this. Screenshot In Laptop Windows 10 I want just screenshot only open fine. But I can't understand about this tutorial. some one give a idea can review this. Screenshot In Laptop Windows 10 I want just screenshot only open fine.

howtoscreenshotonlaptop .com/take-screenshot-in-laptop-windows-10

2. victor1655

victor1655

for what i understand you want to know how to take a screenshot on your laptop.
    1. press the PRNT SCRN button on the top row of your key board.
    2.open the Paint Program on the computer and select Edit Paste (in windows 7 or later just select the paste option at top, or CTRL+V (its a shortcut).

3. under the file menu select Save As... select a folder and enter a file name and on the document type box enter format JPG,JPEG,PNG,TIF, etc.. example "Bunnypicture.jpg" and hit save.
    [​IMG]

or you can use this program:
    https://app.prntscr.com/es/index.html
    it will give you a save button and an area select option so that you can directly save a screenshot without having to use other programs.

just download and install, then press the prntscrn button and it will freeze the screen
    select the area to copy
    a menu will open select save icon to save to computer
    or upload to send to an internet server, it will give you a direct link to the image file.

3. plankton23

plankton23

To take a screen shot you have to use 2 keys for this to work. Use the window key and print screen key. The window key (there are usually 2 of them) are on either side of the spacebar. Press and hold the windows key then press the print screen key.

If doing this for the first time....this will create a new folder in your pictures folder called screen shots. That is where all your screen shots using above method will be saved to.

4. djdubuque

djdubuque

Use a snipping tool

upload_2018-2-13_15-6-11.png

5. cybertech

cybertech Moderator

I also use Snipping Tool. It's located under Windows Accessories.

6. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    David
    Add the Snipping tool to the taskbar and it will be available for any screen shot!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice