1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't uninstall MemTurbo

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by abeer_d, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abeer_d

abeer_d Thread Starter

Hi,
    I have Windows 98 SE (Win 9x 4.10.2222A). I downloaded and installed a shareware application called MemTurbo once. Now I can't uninstall it because there's no uninstaller in its folder. Instead there's a file called Uninst.isu there.

I tried deleting the application folder and again downloading and installing the application. But the re-created folder had the same contents as before.

How do i go about uninstalling the program?

Thank you.

2. abeer_d

abeer_d Thread Starter

I wonder what does it take for someone to reply to my questions. I have asked 3-4 previous questions in recent times and all went unanswered.

If it's the tag "Senior Member" that keeps people away from answering, well it just means that I have been here for 1.5 yrs now. And I am seriously contemplating moving from here (pity as it would be coz this was a very nice site).

What's going on, are my questions stupid or something??

3. Gary16735

Gary16735

Did you try add/remove programs?

4. abeer_d

abeer_d Thread Starter

Yep, that's the first place I went to. It's not listed there.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/239171