1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't uninstall Quicktime

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by pianowoman2003, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pianowoman2003

pianowoman2003 Thread Starter

I am having MAJOR problems trying to get my daughters I-Pod to work.My younger daughter has an I-Pod that was working fine ,She could download all her songs worked fine.My 2nd daughter got an I-Pod and Iwanted to have a seperate account for her music.I called apple tech support and they said I needed to uninstall Itunes and quicktime first then download the newest version.Idid this and then I could not get anything to reinstall.Calling tech support is a joke .Iwait forever and then get diconnected.The problem seems to be with Quicktime. The message I get now is Itunes cannot run because it has detected a problem with your audio configuration.I called tech support again last night and they were trying to use a registry cleanup installer but everytime it installed on my pc it automatically uninstalled itself. the tech from apple didn't know how to fix it .He was trying to and again I was disconnected and their time to call was up(closed for the evening)Has anyone else had this problem?How do I uninstall Quicktime manually?I'm not really knowledgable on the pc so explain it to me in easy terms .Kids really want to use their I -pods and I'm really going crazy with this.
    thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!