1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't uninstall Sim Tower (1994 PC Game)

Discussion in 'Games' started by dm47, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dm47

dm47 Thread Starter

Hey guys, I just built a new computer which has Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3, and I decided to install SimTower, which is a PC game from 1994 that I had on a really old computer. After a while, I decided that I was never really going to play it, but when I went to uninstall it, there was nothing in Add/Remove programs and no uninstall.exe or anything like that in the Program directory. I also explored the CD for a possible uninstall option but to no avail.

Basically I don't want to resort to just deleted the entry in Program Files, because I know that doesn't really get rid of everything in the registry, etc..

Is there any way to completely uninstall an app, without an uninstaller?

Thanks a lot,:)

2. redsfan

redsfan

go on start and then press run
    type in regedit
    then press ctrl+f and type in sim tower or something
    then delete it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758161

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice