1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Uninstall Tiberian Sun

Discussion in 'Games' started by Adversary, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Adversary

Adversary Thread Starter

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and need some help.

I've come across a problem. Every time I try to play C&C TS the EA games window pops up and then when it goes away that's all that happens. It seems to minimize the game screen so you can see the window on the toolbar but the game never comes up. So then i tried to uninstall it and this comes up.

Setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I already tried running it with lower resolution and it still does the same thing. What should i do?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Adversary

Adversary Thread Starter

Can anybody help me?

3. 060456F

060456F

Did u try using Add/Remove program. If u can't see this I'll tell u a software which is capable of uninstalling anything even if u don't see the software in control panel. It is "Your Uninstaller". I think u must be able to download atleast a 30 day trial version. After installing it just navigate to the program folder and drag it and drop it on the "Your Uninstaller's" icon on the desktop.
    Try it and enjoy it

4. Adversary

Adversary Thread Starter

I get the same message even if I go to

control panel->add/remove program.

5. Adversary

Adversary Thread Starter

Okay, everything worked out great! Thanks a lot 060456F!!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759259

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice