can't uninstall WhiteSmoke Translator

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dusty1

I accidently downloaded WhiteSmoke Translator on my work computor and cannot uninstall it now. I deleted the icons that came up on my start up and was able to remove one of the WhiteSmoke programs off my Control panal but the other one gives a message when I try to uninstall it from the Add/remove programs section of my control panal. It says: "One or more of the Whitesmoke files are locked by the 'WSTray Dict Mode. exe' process. Please switch to this process to close it and try again." Please help me remove this program!!

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
I'm going to move this to the All Other Software forum where it will get better attention.

Also, I don't know why it's marked solved but I will unmark it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online