1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't use computer is frozen on a page

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cjbrat, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Cjbrat

Cjbrat It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Now I've figured out how to ask a question computer suddenly did I disk scan now I'm stuck on a screen asking me to press f1 to run set up then the blue bios screen has never worked on my synergy computer need someone to b able to get in to see what's wrong uses windows 10 system

Attached Files:

2. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Looks to me like the drive connected to sata1 failed. Most likely that is the drive with the operating system installed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1233585

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice