Can't use my Tablet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DevilSky07

Hi to all Sir n Mdm,

I got a error message on office everytime, after i install my tablet.
I cant use it. It keep saiding " The marcos can't be found or have been disabled because of your Macro security settings".

I try reinstall and even reinstall my office but of no help.

Almost forget to state i'm using WACOM Tablet BizTablet CTF-220 with Lg-Tx Express Laptop.

Can anyone please help me out .
Thank you all.

Attachments

DoubleHelix

Banned
Looks like a a problem with Just Write Office since that's what you're clicking on when you get the error. I'm not familiar with that product. Have you gone to them for support?

You could try adjusting the macro security settings in Word, although that carries some risk. Click Tools, Macro, Security. Move it down a level from where it's at.

DevilSky07

Thank for the reply DoubleHelix,

I have change my marco setting to the lowest but it still don't work and i went back to the shop. Which is in my school.
They said they don't know and can't do anything:mad: .
Guess it just got to sit there and collect dust:( .

Thank for the reply DoubleHelix:) .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online