Can't use windows 7 printer on other user.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ada101

Banned
I have a computer running windows 7 ultimate and another computer (that hosts the printer) with windows 7 home premium. the host computer can run the printer fine and the guest computer can too on my account. but if on the windows 7 ultimate computer somebode else logs on, the printer driver isn't installed. is there a fix???

ada101

Banned
sorry for long reply, on holiday. yes, installed latest driver, and, now my computer is doing the same thing :(.

I must admit I am a bit lost on this one. Maybe you should try and install the printer drivers under the User that the printer does not work for.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online