1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't View Hotmail Page

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by CRCane, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CRCane

CRCane Thread Starter

In Internet Explorer, whenever I or a family member attempts to sign in to a Hotmail account, we enter our email address and password, press login, and are then presented with a blank screen with Internet Explorer telling us that it is "Done". This is only in Internet Explorer 6, and has been occuring ever since I updated from IE 5.5 to IE 6. I have restored all of the Internet Explorer settings to default, and it is still the same. I know that the problem must be in Internet Explorer, because the process works fine in other browsers. Thanks for the help.

2. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

Clear the temporary internet files and try again.

3. hewee

hewee

Also check your firewall to see if your blocking Java applets, ActiveX controls, and JavaScript.

4. CRCane

CRCane Thread Starter

I have tried all of that and am still have the same problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216987

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice