1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't view picture folder...help!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by amethystice, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. amethystice

amethystice Thread Starter

While trying to get pictures from facebook into my picture folder, I clicked on "convert to Adobe" link. :rolleyes: Now when I go to my picture folder, there are no pictures, only links. HOW can I undo this????? These are all family pictures and I don't want to lose them. :eek: I use Microsoft Windows XP.

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

What do you mean "links"? What are they and how do they look? What do Properties show?

Any file that you do not have backed up is a file you should plan to lose. All hard drives will fail.

3. amethystice

I right clicked on the picture, wanting to send it to my picture folder. This was not an option. There was an option to "convert to Adobe". So I clicked on that hoping I could then send them to my folder. I did, they went to folder. But when I open the folder, there are no pictures...just separate links for each picture. Therefore I cannot view all the pictures in the folder without opening and closing each one individually. I'm sorry if I'm not being too clear, but it's the best way I can explain it.

4. amethystice

P.S. if it makes a difference...I use Google Chrome.

5. Firebreather

Firebreather

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024756

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice