Can't view picture folder...help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amethystice

While trying to get pictures from facebook into my picture folder, I clicked on "convert to Adobe" link. :rolleyes: Now when I go to my picture folder, there are no pictures, only links. HOW can I undo this????? These are all family pictures and I don't want to lose them. :eek: I use Microsoft Windows XP.

What do you mean "links"? What are they and how do they look? What do Properties show?

Any file that you do not have backed up is a file you should plan to lose. All hard drives will fail.

amethystice

What do you mean "links"? What are they and how do they look? What do Properties show?

Any file that you do not have backed up is a file you should plan to lose. All hard drives will fail.
I right clicked on the picture, wanting to send it to my picture folder. This was not an option. There was an option to "convert to Adobe". So I clicked on that hoping I could then send them to my folder. I did, they went to folder. But when I open the folder, there are no pictures...just separate links for each picture. Therefore I cannot view all the pictures in the folder without opening and closing each one individually. I'm sorry if I'm not being too clear, but it's the best way I can explain it.

amethystice

I right clicked on the picture, wanting to send it to my picture folder. This was not an option. There was an option to "convert to Adobe". So I clicked on that hoping I could then send them to my folder. I did, they went to folder. But when I open the folder, there are no pictures...just separate links for each picture. Therefore I cannot view all the pictures in the folder without opening and closing each one individually. I'm sorry if I'm not being too clear, but it's the best way I can explain it.
P.S. if it makes a difference...I use Google Chrome.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online