Can't "view source".... Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

janragan

Just checked other posts here regarding "view source" on Internet pages. Mine has worked fine until, I guess, yesterday. It worked the last time I tried to use it. Have cleared cookies, cache and run cleanmgr. No help. Some of the pages I have tried to view are my own so I know they are not blocked. This is a function I rely on a lot and would appreciate suggestions/help as to what is wrong.
Thanks,
Jan

janragan

No, it looks like it always does. When I click it there is a sloght "blip" (for lack of a better description) but nothing else happens.

janragan

Lets see...checked and it was set on "Microsoft Word For Windows". If that was a change...don't understand how/why???? Changed it to "notepad" tried several different pages...still nothing!

janragan

Thanks will do! Have been having other IE problems...maybe it will help that also :eek:)

janragan

Whoa!!! Help! Help some more! Went to add/delete programs to uninstall the old sp1...asked if I wanted to "repair" clicked yes...restrated ...still no view source. Went to link downloaded and reinstalled sp1...still no view source! I am just about "dazed & confused"! Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online