1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant View Webpage Graphics...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by joyoflife, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. joyoflife

joyoflife Thread Starter

Hello,
    Most websites I brows the graphics are all blank with the little color square in the corner....also I can't few anything that requires Flash. When I went to Macromedia to download Flash and clicked on the download button...it wouldn't download. And I still can't see allot of graphics on websites. Also when I get emails with a picture/graphic I get the same little square without the picture.

I have ZoneAlarm, Spybot, Adware and Spyware Blaster...I'm not sure if this is why I am having this problem.

My Internet Security is on Medium.

Am I missing a program or something?

Sincerely,
    Joyoflife

2. wanabe_buck

wanabe_buck Guest

3. RSM123

RSM123

Read more here this might help :

http://www.kayskreations.net/help/tips.html

There are suggested fixes for web graphics and email image attachments that cannot be viewed.

With regards email attachments - are you unable to open them ? If so try this fix :

In OE, go to Tools, Options, Security. Uncheck where it says Do not allow
    attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus. Click
    apply. Now you can open attachments.

4. joyoflife

joyoflife Thread Starter

(Yes, Same thread....I wasn't sure where to put the thread.) I can open my email attachments but, I can't see the graphic...I will check out the site...

5. joyoflife

joyoflife Thread Starter

Okay so I downloaded DirectX 8.0a for Windows 95, 98, and Me. And tried it again but, it still didn't work! One of the sites I went to said I needed Flash but, when I go to their website ( http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/triggerpages_mmcom/flash.html ) I get the blank boxes and it wont download even when I have my firewall turned off and my Active X settings to promt or enable.

Any other suggestions?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167480

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice