Cant Wake up from Sleep

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lord.B

Hi guys, srry haven't been to tech support guy for awhile, in case if i miss any information, feel free to remind me
and i'll post it asap.

My laptop is about 2 years old (Acer Aspire 6920), one day like any normal day i was away from my laptop
and it went to sleep. The next time i was using it i tried to wake it up, it froze for around 10 mins, so i tried to
restart it and the next thing i knew it only starts up to "startup repair". Any attempts to access safe mode to
debug the computer has failed and since then the laptop has gone on a loop -->fail to repair in startup repair
--> restart computer again --> running startup repair. So i decided to reinstall the OS.

after reformatting and reinstalling windows 7 to my laptop though, i seem to encounter a similar error. The laptop
seems to work fine although whenever it goes to sleep and i try to wake it up, the screen froze and starts
flashing and the laptop wont work until you restart the computer again. I made my second attempt to reinstall
a new OS to the system and the same error occurred. My laptop has the latest bios and i tried various versions
of drivers for my graphics card (intel 965 chipset) and the problem continues to persist.

I was wondering if there's any program to debug this error or whether this is a hardware error that i can somehow detect.

Thanks!

Acer Aspire 6920
Windows 7 32 bit operation system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online