1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Caps lock

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DEADZOMBIE, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DEADZOMBIE

DEADZOMBIE Thread Starter

Please help me. I am trying to write a report for school and caps lock is on.

2. DEADZOMBIE

How come when i just posted it wasn't caps, but now it is. A virus?????????

3. DEADZOMBIE

It did it again!

4. DEADZOMBIE

5. DEADZOMBIE

I will write my report in here. Thank you!

6. DEADZOMBIE

the health benefits of bacon

most jews would agree that bacon is bad for you. However, outside of hollywood and the banking industry, bacon is a very popular good. This report will outline the three main health benefits of bacon.

First, bacon can be used in third world countries to satisfy minimal caloric needs. Combined with a simple multivitamin, many starving people would have both the calories needed, and get their minimal vitamin requirements by combining bacon and a multivitamin.

Bacon also causes fat people to have a heart attack. By promoting the consumption of bacon, obese people will have heart attacks earlier in life, and hopefully not breed. After a new pro-bacon generations, obesity will be eradicated.

Finally, the best benefit of bacon is that it can be used as an anti-depressant. Bacon is so delicious that no one eating bacon could possibly be sad. Long live bacon.

I have outlined three main health benefits of massive bacon consumption. Any reasonable person will agree with the points made in this article, and moreover, give me an "a" on the report.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/873389

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice