capturing still images from videos ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Duckman69

im looking for a good program that can capture still images from video files, i downloaded and tried topaz moment but though it works sometimes other times its horrible, and when i pause the images i want i try to get ones that look pretty clear before i freeze the image so i mean im trying my hardest to find the right scenes that will get a good result also on there website they said its better then premiere i havent tried premiere for this but any know if thats true, or of one that personally works great for them ?

fairnooks

Banned
GOM player in advanced burst capture mode--up to 999 frame captures at whatever interval you set. If used be sure to set capture file type to bitmap, not jpeg. If your system is a little underpowered then pausing before capturing may help but otherwise its probably artifacts and blurs in the video (which is probably only about 30 frames per second which if you think about it is a slow shutter speed for a still photo camera so anything moving is going to blur) causing many poor captures and there isn't much you can do about that.

Hi,

u can use Adobe premiere pro for capturing still images from the videos, other softwares are Ulead Video Studio, Media studio Pro which are available at the Ulead Website " www.Ulead.com". check whether it is working,
Note : " if u capture still from a Video it will be blurry, it depends upon the resolution u have captures (for ex DV, VCD etc.) in order to get more image clarity capture the video file in DV format and check.

Regards

Delldoctos.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online