Carhartt work clothing

LuckyStrike

I have found the best supplier of Carhartt work clothing in the world, in my opinion.

The store is OUTFITTER CONNECTION 1997.

The store was founded in 1997 by a lady named Carol Fristoe. They truly are a Carhartt superstore.

From her web site:

Carhartt Clothing is tough clothing made for tough work. Carhartt lasts longer, protects you better than most other inferior work clothes. Carhartt workwear from Outfitter Connection, get tough Carhartt clothes at great prices. We supply everything Carhartt makes! That's right, if Carhartt makes it, we carry it. We offer Carhartt kids wear, Carhartt Jeans, Carhartt Jackets, and even hard to find Carhartt Flame Resistant Clothing. You won't find Carhartt clothing at a better price and you won't find a bigger selection.
I called and talked to Mrs. Fristoe this morning and I can tell you the customer service couldn't be better.

As anyone who buys Carhartt clothing knows, Carhartt is not cheap, but Mrs. Fristoe's store sells Carhartt clothing at prices that are competitive with anyone.

Her web site is well designed and attractive and loads fairly quickly even on dial-up. Ordering on-line from her store couldn't be easier.

I have a problem buying work clothes locally. The local retailers seem to order only fixed numbers of any given style, in any given size, and any given color, at only certain times of the year. So the style that fits a middle aged man of average build in the most popular average size(work jeans/dungarees), and in the most popular colors (navy & red pocket-T) are gone from the shelves within days of a shipment in the local stores that carry Carhartt clothing. From Mrs Fristoe's store I can order any style, any size, any color, in any quantity and get it shipped within one business day at any time of the year and the cost with shipping is equal to or less than the cost of buying from local retailers.

LuckyStrike

Wow. I ordered work dungarees at her web site at midnight Sunday, they were shipped from Kentucky first thing monday morning, and I just took delivery at my home here in Illinois a few minutes ago (Wednesday). The cost including shipping was $5 less than the price at the local Rural King store.(y) I may have bought the last pairs of Carhartt B03 DNM work dungarees in the country. They were on clearance since Carhartt discontinued the B03. I understand after talking to a Carhartt service rep that the B03 will be replaced by the B65 (manufactured in the USA) and the B13 (manufactured overseas).

Not that it really matters, but i was watching NCIS last night, and "Agent Gibbs" was wearing Carhartt stuff .... a little product placement that i noticed.

TL

LuckyStrike

tomlunt said:
Not that it really matters, but i was watching NCIS last night, and "Agent Gibbs" was wearing Carhartt stuff .... a little product placement that i noticed.

TL
Well if I knew the guy, I would tell him about Carol Fristoe's store.:)

excellent link. Hubby and son both wear a lot of Carhartt stuff. Its good heavy durable men's wear. I'll be sure to keep that place in my favorites for when Jake outgrows his coveralls and needs some new ones! We have one local store that carries carhartt stuff here...and its very expensive and the sizes and selections are limited!

Thanks. :)(y)

LuckyStrike

I actually thought of you Valley when I posted this thread. I seemed to remember that Carl was an outdoorsman.:)

LuckyStrike said:
I actually thought of you Valley when I posted this thread. I seemed to remember that Carl was an outdoorsman.:)
No kidding! Thats awesome, thank you for remembering that! I'm glad I posted now. I almost looked at the link and just added it to my bookmarks without saying anything! Dont ever be shy of sending me a note via pm if you see a site that you think I would really be interested in, especially if it involves manly gadgety-type tools and toys. I'm always looking for cool things to buy for carl for special occasions.

:)

LuckyStrike

Space Cowboy said:
How does this place compare to HERE ?

Patrick has always treated me well.
That is a good store too. I actually shopped at Dungarees.net before finding the Outfitter Connection, however Dungarees.net did not have my favorite left in stock, whereas Mrs. Fristoe did have them which endeared me to her. Both beat the heck out of buying from local retailers.

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
You're not going to have as many choices, but Sierra Trading Post carries Carrhartt as well. One of my favorite jackets is a Carrhartt.

Valley, a great gadgets catalog is Duluth Trading company. The quality of their products is outstanding.

eggplant43 said:
Valley, a great gadgets catalog is Duluth Trading company. The quality of their products is outstanding.
Just catching back up with this thread....thanks Bruce. :) I will google it and see what they have. Carl's birthday is Feb 29th so maybe I can find him something interesting there! (y)

valley said:
Just catching back up with this thread....thanks Bruce. :) I will google it and see what they have. Carl's birthday is Feb 29th so maybe I can find him something interesting there! (y)
Uhhh--hate to break the news to ya val, but there is no Feb 29th! ;)

valley said:
No kidding! Thats awesome, thank you for remembering that! I'm glad I posted now. I almost looked at the link and just added it to my bookmarks without saying anything! Dont ever be shy of sending me a note via pm if you see a site that you think I would really be interested in, especially if it involves manly gadgety-type tools and toys. I'm always looking for cool things to buy for carl for special occasions.

:)
Cabela's

They have a great catalog.

Mulder said:
Uhhh--hate to break the news to ya val, but there is no Feb 29th! ;)
so are you suggesting that Carl is just a figment of my imagination? :confused:

He's a leap year baby...obviously! :p He turns 11 and 3/4 this year (47) but has his official 12th birthday next year. :cool: I'm already planning to have a big bash for his 16th birthday. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online