1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Carnt install lexamrk x4650 all-in-one printer withotyu USB cable

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by arnie2009, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. arnie2009

arnie2009 Thread Starter

Hi all what it is i have an lexmark x4650 all in one wireless printer, I am trying to set it up on my wireless network, but i have lost the USB cable that came with it, but the books say i need that to install it on my wireless network,
    I really need to install it, just wondered if anybody knew of an other way of installing it onto my wireless network without me needing ot buy a new usb cable

please can you help

2. How'dIdoThat

How'dIdoThat

First Name:
    RWF
  3. arnie2009

arnie2009 Thread Starter

ok ye, on the back of the printer its like a sqaurish usb if you know what i mean

4. How'dIdoThat

How'dIdoThat

First Name:
    RWF
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916217

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice