Carnt install lexamrk x4650 all-in-one printer withotyu USB cable

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arnie2009

Hi all what it is i have an lexmark x4650 all in one wireless printer, I am trying to set it up on my wireless network, but i have lost the USB cable that came with it, but the books say i need that to install it on my wireless network,
I really need to install it, just wondered if anybody knew of an other way of installing it onto my wireless network without me needing ot buy a new usb cable

please can you help

arnie2009

ok ye, on the back of the printer its like a sqaurish usb if you know what i mean

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online