1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cartoon network problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by shayshay211, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shayshay211

shayshay211 Thread Starter

I'm a cartoon network fan. And im a participant in orbit. If anyone knows about this please help. I cant get into my czone anymore. It keeps commin up with an error page saying"error finding information for czone.please refresh" but no matter how much i refresh it does the same thing. I also cant get into the challenge zone it just says connecting and never connects, the same for any auctions. Please someone help. I have microsoft internet explorer and hsp internet. and all the plugins that are required. I dont know whats wrong.it worked fine until today. I just dont get it. HELP!!!!!:confused:

2. darkcloudguy

darkcloudguy

if ur gimin on cartoon network...... something is wrong. get a real game like wc3 or cs or sc or sumthing decent. cartoon network is a waste of time.(n)

3. RT

RT

Well, more to the point, shayshay,
    I don't know about the site, but I would first try re-registering your account. You may have to choose a new user name and password,

but first just try inputing your existing account info as you orginally signed up and see if you are recognized. If not, try creating a new account. You may have to create a new one for Orbit, too.

Make sure you have a newer version of Internet Explorer, and the plugins the site supports (I think you've already done that), but just make sure. ;)

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!