Cartoon Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twizzie

I put a 64-bit computer about a month together. Get me straight now, I'm not a professional in the business who's using all the power he can find with this. I really want to utilize at least a fraction of the power that's available. I'm not like the majority of other folks, I don't see what's in playing video games 24/7, and plus I don't want to pay 50 bucks a week for a new game. I was wondering if there's a cartoon producing software that will be simple to use and also compatible on Windows Xp Professional 64-bit OS.
A link and/or price will be much appreciated, but names will also suffice.

Twizzie

DoubleHelix

Banned
What is "cartoon producing software"? Are you looking for graphics / drawing software? Animation software?

twizzie

I'm looking for a software that allows me to actually make cartoons from scratch, I guess that would fall under Animation software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts